Personal / Household Changes

It is important that you tell us about any change in your circumstances which may have an affect on your council tax bill. Council tax is a daily charge.  When circumstances change the charge is amended from the day the change occurs and a new bill is issued.

Below are examples of changes you must report;
  • Change of name due to marriage or divorce
  • Someone in your household is no longer a disregarded person (eg student, carer, apprentice)
  • People moving into or out of your home
  • The property is no longer empty
  • Children reaching the age of 18 
  • People ceasing full-time education

Please note: you should complete the Council Tax Change of Address form if the whole household is moving home.

Complete the following form to report a change in circumstance online.

Go Top