Landlords - Change of Tenancy

Landlords, it is essential that you keep us informed when tenants move in and out so that we are able to collect council tax from the correct person.  This enables us to bill while the tenant is still resident and prevents any liability disputes in the future.

You can keep us informed by completing the following form.  You will be able to notify us of the change and apply for any reduction you are entitled to at the same time.  This enables us to issue a bill.

Go Top