Fife BSL Local Plan 2018/2024
This consultation is closed.
Purpose of consultation
We would like you to tell us what you think of our British Sign Language BSL Plan 2018/24.
We have uploaded the Fife BSL Local Plan on Deaf Communication Service Facebook page (FifeDCS)
The following BSL clips can be seen on these links:
Outcome 1: Scottish Public Services: https://vimeo.com/299903908
Outcome 2: Family Support, Early Learning and Childcare: https://vimeo.com/299905745
Outcome 3: School Education: https://vimeo.com/299906220
Outcome 4: Post-School Education https://vimeo.com/300150913
Outcome 5 :Training, Work and Social Security https://vimeo.com/300545919
Outcome 6: Health, Mental Health and Wellbeing https://vimeo.com/300855722
Outcome 7: Culture and the Arts https://vimeo.com/301049055
Outcome 8: Justice https://vimeo.com/301048052
Views are requested from
Users of British Sign Language
You can comment on the Plan by:
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org (this can be typed or attach BSL video clip)
- SMS text only – (no video clips please) to 07984 356 580
- Textphone 01592 583340
- contact SCOTLAND-BSL - telephone number 03451 55 55 55 extension 474116 (between 10 am – 4 pm)
- Face to face at Deaf Communication Service, Town House, Wemyssfield, Kirkcaldy
Drop In times are Monday and Friday 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm. Wednesday 10.00 am - 12 Noon, we can also arrange an appointment to suit you or after 5 pm.
- Send letter to Connie Sims, Team Manager, 4thFloor, Rothesay House, Rothesay Place, Glenrothes, KY7 5PQ