Road works IconReport a Road Fault

  1. 1Locate Road Fault
  2. 2Fault Details
  3. 3Confirmation

If you spot an immediate danger, that may cause yourself or others harm, call:

03451 55 00 99

  • Anything blocking a road or pavement e.g.
    • Trees
    • Roads signs
    • Flooding
    • Large animal carcasses
    • Large or dangerous pothole
  • Mud or oil on a road
  • Missing manhole or gully covers
  • Traffic lights not working

Please use this form to only report non-emergency faults with roads, pavements or signs.

If the fault is regarding street lights, illuminated signs/bollards or permanent traffic signals please use the Street Lighting Faults Form.

For additional security, forms are processed over a secure connection. Any personal information you are asked for is protected in accordance with our Privacy Statement (opens in a new window)

Location of fault



Trunk Road Details

Trunk roads are maintained by external contractors, if you wish to report an issue with a trunk road please use the information below to select the correct contractor and report it to them directly.

North and East of Halbeath (by Dunfermline)

  • M90 - Motorway from Halbeath to Fife Council border with Perth & Kinross
  • A92T - Dual / Single Carriageway road from Crossgates (by Dunfermline) past Kirkcaldy and Glenrothes to Tay Road Bridge

Managed by Bear Scotland. Contact number is 0800 138 9903

South and West of Halbeath (by Dunfermline)

  • M90 - Motorway from Forth Road Bridge to Halbeath
  • A823(M) - Motorway spur from M90 to Rosyth/Dunfermline (past SKY Building at Pitreavie)
  • A985T - From M90 at Rosyth through Crombie, by High Valleyfield, to Kincardine Bridge. Includes Admiralty Road Rosyth, Main Road Crombie and Valleyfield by-pass.
  • A977T - North at Kincardine to Fife Council border with Clackmannanshire

Managed by Amey PLC. Contact number is 0800521660.

Trunk roads - Please note that Trunk roads are maintained by external contractors and faults on these roads should be reported directly to them. See the list of trunk roads

Flooding – If there is evidence of sewage, please call the Scottish Water emergency line on 0800 077 8778

Bus shelters – If the bus shelter has an illuminated side or advertising poster report this to Clear Channel on 0800 731 3699.

Go Top uses necessary cookies to enable core functionality such as security, network management and accessibility. We do not use any analytics or social media/marketing cookies on
For more information visit our Cookies Page (