Safety Alert 019 Kelly Kettle

Download Download Safety Alert 019 Kelly Kettle
Description An incident occurred recently in a Fife school where 3 pupils were taken to hospital suffering from scald injuries after being sprayed by boiling water from a Kelly Kettle. The kettle had been boiled whilst the stopper was in the water spout. Any managers with staff that use Kelly Kettles should review their current procedures and confirm that staff are fully aware how to use the Kelly Kettle in a safe manner.
Type Guide/ Advice
File size 245 KB
File type Microsoft Word Document
If you do not have Word, follow Microsofts Guidance for your device
Go Top
Online.fifedirect.org.uk uses necessary cookies to enable core functionality such as security, network management and accessibility. We do not use any analytics or social media/marketing cookies on online.fifedirect.org.uk.
For more information visit our Cookies Page (www.fife.gov.uk/home/cookies).