School Vision, Values & Aims
We aspire to be a learning organisation at the centre of our community, which nurtures, cares for, respects, supports and challenges all members to do the best for themselves, each other and the members of the wider community.
- We value and create a safe and purposeful atmosphere where everyone is respected, responsible and included.
- We value fairness, tolerance, integrity, happiness and loyalty.
- We promote and value healthy and supportive relationships within our school community (all staff, all pupils and parents).
- We aim to provide an engaging curriculum for all.
- We aim to develop and sustain a trusting partnership with parents, valuing everyone’s role in developing each child’s full potential.
- As a staff team, we aim to work collaboratively, share and develop practice and we are focussed on improvement.
- We aim to work effectively with partners to ensure achievement for all.