Welcome to our school.
Blairhall School was opened in 1925 originally as a Secondary School but later became a Primary serving the ex-mining village of Blairhall and part of the village of Comrie and has a rural setting.
The school has six classrooms, two of which are housed in hutted accommodation alongside the nursery.
There is a kitchen, dining room, resource hall and a new gymhall was completed at the end of 2006.
There is a large playground comprising both grass and tarmac areas. Over the past few years garden plots, seating and games have been developed within the playground area.
The school overlooks a large grass field which is used for sporting activities.
The school is well supported by Parent Council. Staff, pupils and parents work hard to create a positive ethos and the highest possible standard of education for our pupils.