Advice & Support
Page last updated at 2:42 PM, Thu 19 Dec 2019
New term starts Tuesday 7 January
From 7 January our S3, S4 & S5 pupils will return to school at the Woodmill site.
S6 will work across both St. Columba’s and Woodmill.
S1, S2 and DAS pupils will stay at their host schools until the next phases of building work are complete, but we’ll be planning in time for them to use our own specialist teaching spaces.
- School buses WM1 – WM6 will all now drop off and pick up from the Woodmill HS bus park as well as Woodmill Road next to St Columba’s.
- S2 pupils going to Queen Anne HS will leave St Columba’s slightly earlier at 8.50am.
- See timetable attached to each year group page for full details.
Car parking at Woodmill will be very limited as building work continues. Please be considerate when parking near the school and respect our neighbours.
The S3, S4, S5 & S6 school day at Woodmill HS
- The day will start at 8.45am and finish at 3.20pm.
- All pupils must use the main entrances to the school on Shields Road.
- Lunch will be provided in a new servery in the assembly hall. The menu will be more limited than normal – soup, hot dish of the day, panini, sandwiches, yoghurt, fruit, traybake.
- Initially -we will only be able to take cash payments for lunch and pupils entitled to free school meals will be given single use vouchers
Look out for Groupcall messages from the Rector, Mr McIntosh with updates for all year groups and DAS pupils.
Use the sub menu to access more detailed information for year groups.
There is currently no news.