Venite Post Me – Come Follow Me
In St. Andrew’s RC High School we seek to grow together as a community of faith and learning in which every member feels welcomed, valued and safe. Guided by the Gospel values of Jesus Christ, our staff will work to provide the highest quality of education for the young people in our care. In doing so we will help them to become successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors to our school and to society.
Aims and Values
RESPECT CONFIDENCE HAPPINESS AMBITION
The work of everyone associated with our school is directed by the following aims.
- To enable all to become successful, confident, life long learners
- To promote a positive, supportive environment for all
- To develop respect and understanding for each other within our school and local communities
- To encourage all to be creative global citizens
- To foster Gospel Values in all that we are, in all that we learn, in all that we do and in how we live with others