AIMS OF WOODMILL HIGH SCHOOL
WoodmillHigh Schoolaims to provide for all its pupils an education of the highest quality within a caring and supportive community in which all individuals are provided with the opportunity and means to develop their full potential.
In order to achieve this, all staff in Woodmill High School are committed to ensuring that:
- We provide a curriculum which fully meets the needs of all pupils through an appropriate range of activities and experiences.
- Our policies and practices enable us to fulfil our high expectations for the continuous rise in aspirations and attainment of all our pupils.
- We provide a disciplined, structured environment which promotes the provision of learning and teaching opportunities of the highest standard.
- We provide a wide variety of appropriate and high-quality guidance and support to allow pupils to gain the maximum benefit from their education.
- We promote an ethos of co-operation within which we enable pupils and parents to play an active role in the life of the school.
- We not only work effectively in partnership with all those concerned with the welfare of our pupils but also provide a service to our wider community.
- We secure and manage resources in a way which allows us to achieve the highest possible quality of curricular and other provision for our pupils.
- We regularly monitor, reflect upon and revise our work practices with the support of a staff development structure intended to foster a culture of continuous improvement.