Welcome to the Parent Council page.
The Parent Council consists of parents of children who are currently attending the school. We meet at least once a term to discuss school issues and at these meetings the Headteacher as well as the Depute staff attends.
The Objectives of the Parent Council are:
- To promote already existing partnerships between the school, its pupils and all its parents/carers
- To work together in partnership with the school in terms of education priorities
- To engage in activities which support the education and welfare of pupils attending the school
- To support fund raising activities
The following people are the members of our Parent Council at the present time:
- Mrs Anderson - Chairperson
- Mrs Young – Secretary
- Miss Grant – Treasurer
- Committee Members –
- Miss Barclay
- Miss Baxter
- Miss Webster
- Miss Stewart
- Miss Crooks
- Mrs Laing
Occasionally the Parent Council will extend an invitation to the local councillors to attend our meetings as co-opted members.
We look forward to welcoming new members. Please come along to our next meeting on to find out more about the work of the Parent Council and to share your views.
For further information please contact either Shelley Anderson or Tracy Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our facebook page, like us and get involved