The best way to keep up to date with information, including Covid-19 updates, is through the employee app- FC People.
Download it to any smartphone or tablet - your own devices and council ones - for emergency notifications, HR advice, employee benefit info, links to book holidays and much more. If you don't have a phone/tablet you can still access our employee app from any internet-enabled computer.
Download Fife Council People from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
If you don't have a smartphone/tablet - get the same info at fife.theemployeeapp.com
- The Newsfeed gives you the latest content at a glance - and you can like or comment on it.
- The Explore section keeps useful info and links to other systems to hand so you can refer to them at any time
- Alerts and notifications pop up on your device homescreen if there's urgent inormation for you (switch these off and on if you go on holiday)
- You only see updates relevant to your team, Service, Directorate or all council employees.
- Information is available to everyone involved at the same time - no need to wait for a cascade!
- You won't see updates that are only relevant to staff in other Services.
Register using the first six digits of your payroll number as your 'Account ID' to verify that you are a council employee.
Please select Allow Notifications. You won't get loads, but it will let you know if there's urgent information for you or alerts about an emergency situation.
See pages 2 & 3 of the attached guide for full instructions on installing the app and registering your account.
If you have any problems installing the app, registering for an account or logging in to your account, email email@example.com but please note it may take 24-48 hours to receive a response.
The employee app is something quite different for the council. But you've been asking for a way to get consistent messages when you need them most...