Covid-19 staff advice
Keeping up to date during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
We are providing a lot of information on a daily basis and it can be difficult keeping up to date. If you don’t already have it, the employee app is the easiest way to keep in touch. Further information about downloading the app is here.
You can find the updates we have issued here.
Across the council – and indeed the country and the world – we’re adjusting to a very different sort of business as usual. And, as public sector workers, we’re going to need to be more flexible than ever before and come together as a single team to help our communities, and each other, through the months ahead.
Thank you all for your ongoing hard work and cooperation at this difficult time.
The sections to the left contain all the information and guidance you need, spilt into six sections:
- Keep Safe – what we’re doing to keep you safe, including social distancing guidelines and official government advice
- Keep Well – our health and wellbeing newsletters, as well as advice on looking after your mental and physical wellbeing
- Keep Connected – ways to keep up good team work from home
- Keep Making a Difference – what is expected of you as a FC employee and how you can help those around you, both in work and in the wider community
- Staff Updates - the latest and previous updates
- Covid-19 HR Information – relating to everything from pay and annual leave to our most frequently asked questions